Nothing can tell the story of your event like video, yet we see so many great events pass with no live or recorded video of any kind. Our simple and affordable service includes:
- Staffing & production with options for all budgets
- Hosting & delivery via a website (ours or yours) or a TV station
- Full archive recording
OVERVIEW: PACK PRODUCTIONS
Pack Network specializes in producing live video and archive recordings for events of all types and sizes. We came up with the "PackCast" our term for a webcast with all the production values of television (mutiple cameras, graphics, commercials, and so on). Our goal was to be able to provide a professional-style production at a small fraction of the cost of traditional TV production.
We now staff and produce hundreds of these live PackCasts each year, everything from bowling to Wiffle Ball to lecture series, commencements and performances.
The next logical step was to figure out how to take our PackCasts and turn them into actual TV productions. Focusing on the same idea of quality and affordability, beginning in 2011, we started delivering HD broadcasts via IP without the need for a satellite truck, fiber connection or other costly delivery methods. Our HD PackCasts can air live and/or on-demand, giving our clients the most economical option to get their content on traditional TV in the highest quality.
The other part of Pack Productions is our complete post-production service. We do highlight videos, documentary-style features, promos and more.
Live HD productions: Pack Network produced a series of games that aired live in 720p HD on WBIN-TV in Derry, N.H. during the 2011-12 hockey season. The games were delivered for air via IP transmission, instead of a typical satellite truck or fiber connection, keeping costs low. Pack Network's HD productions are also available via simulcast on the web and mobile devices such as the Droid, iPhone and iPad. Notice the TV-style production elements such as on-screen score bug, clock overlays, replays, graphics and dedicated commentators.
Multi-purpose productions: Pack Network produced an event for the organization Startup America, featuring entrepreneur fashon designer Tory Burch. This three-camera production was viewable as a live webcast and on mobile devices. We also provided an in-house, closed-circuit feed for an overflow audience.
Post-production features: We offer complete post-production services. This annual highlight video for Boston Universty Athletics used footage that was gathered all season long when we produced live webcasts for over 70 BU sporting events.
HOW IT WORKS
1. You let us know about your event and how you would like it to air (live/recorded for HD TV, web and/or mobile devices).
2. We staff, produce and deliver/host the event for viewing via a website (ours or yours) or a TV station.
3. You promote the event and tell your viewers how to watch.
4. We give you a recording of the event (highlight clip service also available) and a viewer report, indicating the number of viewers and their locations.
Our productions can feature all the elements of traditional TV such as:
- Multiple camera angles
- Custom graphics & branding
- Commericials & video spots
- Replays, score bugs and clock overlays for sports content
We also can integrate social media and interactive features:
- Facebook & Twitter posts/feeds
- Live polls & photo streams
ONE PRODUCTION, MANY USES
When we produce your event, there are many advantages and potential simultaneous applications:
- HD/SD TV broadcasts & webcasts
- Video board or projector feed
- Closed-circuit feed for overflow seating areas or in-house networks
- HD/SD footage for post-production highlights/clips
The pricing structure of our live productions is very flexible. There are many variables such as the quality of the video (HD/SD) to the number of camera angles to the staffing approach. We are able to staff the entire production and supply all the equipment, or we can work to save on costs by utilizing resources you may already have, both in terms of hardware and manpower.
Pack Network creates dynamic highlight videos, features and promos. We often use footage from our live productions in later on-demand or promotional videos. Our post-production portfolio is always growing, check out the Pack Showcase for more examples.